Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sadie Hawkins

The Sadie Hawkins. Girl's Choice. Yeah, That.

So, our school's Winter Formal this year is a Sadie Hawkins, so me being me, I came up with a crazy idea that I never really planned on going through with, told my friends and my friends being my friends, they made me go through with it. 

Enter Kaley, who Facebook messaged a friend from our old school who now goes to boarding school, found out the name of his friend whom I have met exactly once, and asked them both to Sadie Hawkins on behalf of my other friend [ who will just be known as Other Friend for now ] and I. Sound complicated ? It is. Was. 

She got a response saying that this weekend is closed and they couldn't come. Other Friend and I don't know whether to be disappointed or relieved. It sure makes things a lot less complicated. 

Case closed ? I think not.

Yesterday, they announced that Sadie Hawkins is postponed. To a Saturday. In February. What does that mean ? The spiral effect is starting all over again, and I'm not sure whether I can keep this spiral under control. 

I hope I'm doing the right thing. Now, I need to go talk to Other Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment