Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Good Day :]

Today was twice as good as yesterday, which is a VERY good thing because yesterday pretty much sucked. At least, it didn't really suck for me so much, but when my friends have a terrible day, I tend to have a terrible day because I feel so guilty. Even when it's nothing that I've done, and nothing that I can do anything about. That's just me, I guess. But today, today was a different story...

1. It started on a total this-sucks-but-I've-gotta-laugh-at-myself note. We didn't have chorus. I thought that I had chorus. I got there 45 minutes early like normal and I was actually early today instead of dreadfully late like usual and so I was chilling in the other chorus room with my friend. Then someone from her chorus storms in, saying "It's not fair, the other chorus isn't meeting today." My jaw dropped and I was like WHAT!?!?! Then, I went outside, informed my friends that we didn't have chorus and ranted with them while we all laughed at ourselves. Turned out being kind of fun :] II's funny how being with friends makes everything so much better.

2. We didn't have Algebra today. This is why Tuesdays are F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S.

3. We don't have school tomorrow. This is kind of a really bittersweet thing. More bitter than sweet. A teacher at our school, Mrs. Moeser, lost her three year long battle with cancer this weekend and her funeral is tomorrow. I, personally didn't know her but many of my teachers were good friends with her. It's been a sad week around school.

4. Certain people that I saw constantly in the hallways today. I'm not going to elaborate, but I'm sure several of you who are reading this know what I'm talking about...

5. My friends. They make every day fabulous. Without them, I don't know what I would do. We support each other fully when we are down, but the best days are the good ones. I can't possibly sum up how much I love these guys in a blog post, so I'll just leave it at that.

Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment