Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Stress

My official least favorite emotion. I am so stressed right now, and all of it is centered around one class: AP Human Geography. Specifically, the test tomorrow. SIX ESSAYS IN FORTY MINUTES. So, anybody want to take my place? Be my guest. Seriously.

Another part of my stress about this test is the fact that in my last test, I didn't finish and had a nervous breakdown right afterward. Yes, yes I know, I am a nerd. But anyway, I have so much left-over stress from that one that I am just freaking out. FREAKING OUT. I need some support, but it helps to write it all like this. I'm trying to fight it down, but it's not quite working. Right now, I'm looking forward to how I will feel after the test and I'm trying to focus on knowing the content so that I can write fast.

My comforts/pep talks: I can write [fairly] well. No, I tell myself, YOU CAN WRITE WELL.
You have a good grade from the first essay/project this quarter.
You have studied. You know the material.
You are AWESOME.

I need comfort. Tomorrow, this will be over. Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment