Thursday, November 11, 2010

What am I doing wrong?

I feel like lately, whenever I try to do something right, I end up doing something wrong. I'll try to spend time with one of my friends because she doesn't have anyone to eat lunch with and she kind of needs someone to talk to, but then when I go back to hang out with another of my friends the next mod, she accuses me of blowing her off. I try to explain, but it just doesn't seem to suffice.

I feel like it's been like that all the time lately, and I don't know what to do about it. I feel really bad, but what I don't know what I would have done differently. I can't bring myself to say no when I see someone who has no one else to sit with, and I was going to go tell my other friend where I was, but then I had to stay so that my other friend needed to talk about something that had happened to her.

I feel like I'm caught between a rock and a hard place, and I don't know what to do except write about it. So, that's what I did. I don't know how well anyone can understand by reading it, because I won't name names, but that's the way it is. I just don't know what to do anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment